This garden planner will help you garden better!
- Do you struggle with garden planning?
- Do you have pieces of paper all over the place in a disorganized fashion?
- Do you forget what dates and things you need to keep track of when garden planning?
- Do you have lots of garden doodles and scribbles?
Staying organized can really help you to have a successful and bountiful gardening season.
These printable garden planning sheets will help you keep important information in one place. This garden planner is for any growing zone in any climate. The date is left open so you can fill out the season and year.
Keep track of:
- When you started your seeds and know when to sow or transplant your crops into the garden.
- Fit in any extra crops before or after your main season ones.
- Figure out what seeds to order by taking seed inventory beforehand.
- Keep detailed gardening records of your season like weather, pests or what soil amendments need to go into which garden beds.
- Track crop rotation notes, design your garden (includes square foot gardening) and much more!
- Create short-term or long-term goals, write down what garden projects you want to tackle.
This 23-page printable garden planner includes:
- What do you Eat & Spend on Produce
- What to Grow
- Seed Inventory
- Seeds to Purchase
- Seed Packet Information
- Sowing Schedule
- Seedlings (Seed Starting & Transplanting Schedule)
- Succession Sowing Schedule
- Crop Rotation Notes
- Organize your Crops into Beds/Rows
- Garden Layout Planner
- Square Foot Garden Planner
- Soil Amendments
- Monthly Planting Planner
- Weekly Planting Planner
- Seasonal Garden Chore Lists
- Pests & Disease
- Garden Projects
- Harvest Log
- Garden Expenses
OR with my fresh greens ebook!
Happy Garden Planning!
To learn more about garden planning, check out these articles. You can also check out: garden planning like a rock star
- Garden Planning in 5 Easy Steps
- Succession Sowing for Optimal Harvests
- Inter-planting (& Under-planting)
- Pre & Post Crops
- Year-Round Intensive Gardening Guide
- Grow Food 365 Days a Year
- Permaculture Polyculture Beds
- Triple Your Harvest of Fresh Greens
- Maximize your Food Garden
- Month-to-Month Homesteading to do Lists
- How to Plant your Fall & Winter Garden
- Year-Round in a Greenhouse
- Growing a 3 Season Garden
- Crops that can Handle Frosts & Snow
- Overwintering Crops for Zone 5
- Designing for Large-Scale Food Production
Grow. More. Food.
Subscribe to 'the Latest Dirt' newsletter to get FREE gardening tips