Family Food Garden may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Vegetable garden planning is something I love sharing with you
Because figuring out what to grow for the season ahead can be just as exciting as growing the vegetables. I’ve discussed vegetable garden planning in length in my garden planning book, and Garden planning like a rockstar for 60+ resources. I wanted to share a freebie with you so I created a printable 1 page garden planner printable.
Here’s the Free Garden Planner Printable!
This freebie garden planner is very simple but does the trick if you have a small garden
Then you can sketch our your garden layout etc on another piece of paper.
To learn more about garden planning, check out these articles I’ve written:
- Garden Planning in 5 Easy Steps
- Succession Sowing for Optimal Harvests
- Inter-planting (& Under-planting)
- Pre & Post Crops
- Year-Round Intensive Gardening Guide
- Grow Food 365 Days a Year
- Growing Permaculture Polyculture Beds
- Triple Your Harvest of Fresh Greens
- Maximize your Food Garden
- Month-to-Month Homesteading to do Lists
- How to Plant your Fall & Winter Garden
- Grow Food Year-Round in a Greenhouse
- Growing a 3 Season Garden
- Crops that can Handle Frosts & Snow
- Overwintering Crops for Zone 5
- Designing for Large-Scale Food Production
My name is Isis Loran, creator of the Family Food Garden. I’ve been gardening for over 10 years now and push the limits of our zone 5 climates. I love growing heirlooms & experimenting with hundreds of varieties, season extending, crunchy homesteading and permaculture.