Vegetable garden planning is something I love sharing with you because figuring out what to grow for the season ahead can be just as exciting as growing the vegetables.
I’ve discussed vegetable garden planning in length in my garden planning book, but I wanted to share a freebie with you so I created a printable 1-page garden planning template.
Free Garden Planner Template
This free vegetable garden planner is very simple but does the trick if you have a small garden.
You can sketch our your garden layout on another piece of paper.
To learn more about garden planning, check out these articles I’ve written:
- Garden Planning in 5 Easy Steps
- Succession Sowing for Optimal Harvests
- Pre & Post Crops
- Year-Round Intensive Gardening Guide
- Grow Food 365 Days a Year
- Polyculture Farming
- Triple Your Harvest of Fresh Greens
- Maximize your Food Garden
- Month-to-Month Homesteading to do Lists
- How to Plant your Fall & Winter Garden
- Grow Food Year-Round in a Greenhouse
- Growing a 3 Season Garden
- Crops that can Handle Frosts & Snow
- Overwintering Crops for Zone 5
- Designing for Large-Scale Food Production