Family Food Garden may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Increase your Garden Yields with these 20 tips!
There are some fantastic ways to increase your garden yields. Some of the best ways to maximize your garden are to grow upwards with vertical gardening, grow the crops that yield the most per square foot, interplanting and fall and winter gardening. Things, like growing the easier crops instead of the harder ones or staying organized with a garden planner, are also important.
Because I’ve written so many posts about increasing your garden yield I wanted to share a roundup of them
Here are the top posts for maximizing your food garden
- Inter-planting (& Under-planting)
- Pre & Post Crops
- Vertical Gardening
- Smart Garden Planning
- Grow Food 365 Days a Year
- Triple Your Harvest of Fresh Greens
- Maximize your Food Garden
- Month-to-Month Homesteading to do Lists
- How to Plant your Fall & Winter Garden
- Can you Grow Enough Food to Feed a Family?
- Grow Food Year-Round in a Greenhouse
- Fantastic Garden Planning
- Creating Fantastic Soil with Micro-Organisms
- The Lazy Way to Make Awesome Compost
- Growing a 3 Season Garden
- Crops that can Handle Frosts & Snow
- How to Double your Harvests
- Overwintering Crops for Zone 5
- Designing for Large-Scale Food Production
- Our Family Grew $2,000 worth of Produce