Family gardening is a rewarding experience, you get fresh food, and your kids learn where their food comes from.
It can also be challenging though. Whether you’re pregnant, with babies, toddlers, preschoolers, or older kids, you’ll need to find activities for them to do when you’re gardening, or include them.
If your goal with family gardening is to reduce your grocery spending, then you’ll need to carefully plan and design your garden and figure out the right crops to grow.
This family gardening guide will help with garden planning, how to grow your family garden, kids gardening tips + lots more.
Family Gardening Tips
Kids Gardening Tips
- Kids gardening 101: Activities for kids to do while you garden
- Creating a magical children’s garden
- Best plants or flowers for kids to grow
- Kids Garden Playhouse with Climbing Beans
- Best cookbooks for kids
Gardening with Family Tips
- Grow enough food to feed a family
- Modern Victory Gardening
- Succession Sowing for Optimal Harvests
- Pre & Post Crops
- Triple Your Harvest of Fresh Greens
- Maximize your Food Garden
- Month-to-Month Homesteading to do Lists
- Designing for Large-Scale Food Production