Family Food Garden may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page.
Container gardening is a great way to grow fruits and vegetables!
Container gardening is perfect for those that are limited in space, are renting or want to increase your growing space. Containers are wonderful for balcony gardening and for vegetables or herbs that you frequently harvest so you can have them closer to your home and kitchen.
Here are some tips and a list of fruits and vegetables you can grow in containers.
Fruits or Vegetables you can Grow in Containers
- Indoor Lettuce
- Green Onions
- Potato Grow Towers
- Potatoes in Grow Bags
- Tomatoes upside down!
- Pineapple (inside)
- Dwarf Fruit Trees
- Beans & Corn
- Mango tree
- Lettuce Gutter Garden
- Snap Peas
- LOTS MORE Container Vegetables
- LOTS of Container Fruit!
- LOTS Container Herbs
General Container Gardening Tips & Inspiration
- Build your own Self-Watering Containers
- Balcony & Container Gardening
- Growing Vegetables in Containers
- Smart Pots
- The Productive Balcony Garden
- 17 Plants in 1 Square Foot
- Indoor Gardening
- Rethink Container Gardening with Unique Planters
Source: Fix.com Blog