A homestead planner is a very useful tool for keeping track of your schedule, progress, yields, budget, and more.
For example, you can record how many eggs and your garden yields.
Creating a seeds list to purchase, and recording preservation tasks are also good habit ideas to record for your homestead. Keeping track of your homestead doesn’t have to be complicated either!
I created a printable homestead planner for those that like to keep homestead records.
Fun Homestead Planner to Help Keep you Organized
It includes 12 pages to help you keep important information in one place. This homestead planner can be used every year as the date is left open.
This homestead planner includes the following pages:
- Cover Page (with the year left empty for you to fill out)
- Plants to Grow & Preserve
- Yearly Homestead Project Goals
- Homestead Budget
- Chicken Keeping Records
- Garden Planning
- Dairy Tracker
- Garden Yields
- the Homestead Kitchen
- Preserving records
- Monthly Homestead Goals (2 pages)
Buy the homestead planner here for only $3.99
Learn more about homesteading & staying organized:
- Homesteading To Do Lists (Month-to-Month)
- Garden Planning: 60+ Tips to Grow your Best Garden
- Organic Gardening- Build Soil and Beneficial Bugs
- Feeding Chickens with DIY Homemade Chicken Feed
- Best Chicken Breeds for Eggs
- Vegetable Garden Planner to Plan a Fantastic Garden