I love handmade herbal products that are good for the body and are sourced locally and organically.
Coco’s Herbals is exactly that!
Colleen from Coco’s Herbals takes great care handcrafting her products. Her handmade herbal salves and lip balms are made with organic and local ingredients and lots of love. Be sure to check out Coco’s Herbals Etsy store.
*Save 25% off orders over $20 with this code: SUMMERHERBS16 until July 31, 2016!*
Coco’s Herbals signature Herbal Salve
This wonderful smelling and healing balm is perfect for dry and cracked skin, chapped lips, scrapes, brusies, and minor cuts and burns. This is a must have salve that you want around your house for everyday use. It contains infused oils of calendula, comfrey, yarrow, and plantain, along with extra virgin olive and coconut oils, local beeswax and lavender essential oil (all organic ingredients).
Lip Balms Galore!
I absolutely loved Coco’s Herbals lips balms. They were so yummy smelling it was hard to pick a fav.
- Orange Spice Lip Balm This one smells wonderful and has a base of calendula infused olive and coconut oil, which is great for healing cracked lips. It also contains local beeswax, and sweet orange, cinnamon leaf, and clove essential oils.
- Vanilla Lavender. Handmade with lavender that Colleen grew in her garden, infused into olive, coconut and sweet almond oils, as well as lavender and vanilla essential oils. It also has local beeswax and shea butter, which makes it rich and creamy.
- Cocoa Mint. This lip balm smells like wonderful minty chocolate and is perfect for winter days. It is made with cocoa butter, which is what gives it the chocolate scent as well as a buttery feel on the lips. It also has infused calendula oils, local beeswax, and peppermint essential oil
- Coconut Calendula. This one is made with plenty of rich and buttery organic virgin coconut oil, along with some olive oil and sweet almond oil. The oils are infused with calendula flowers and mixed with local beeswax to form a luxurious, natural healing lip balm.
*Giveaway rules: Due to shipping this giveaway is open to US residents only. One entry per person. One winner will be selected to receive one Coco’s Herbals Healing Balm and 4 Lip Balms & emailed after the contest and the winner must claim the prize within 7 days. Contest opens June 18th, 2016 and ends on June 30th, 2016. The winner will be notified by email. Best of luck everyone!
To enter the giveaway enter the Rafflecopter below
Also be sure to follow Coco’s Herbals on social media:
- Follow Coco’s Herbals on Facebook
- Follow Coco’s Herbals on Pinterest
- Follow Coco’s Herbals on Instagram
Family Food Garden Social Media:
- Follow Family Food Garden on Facebook
- Follow Family Food Garden on Pinterest
- Follow Family Food Garden on Instagram
My name is Isis Loran, creator of the Family Food Garden. I’ve been gardening for over 10 years now and push the limits of our zone 5 climates. I love growing heirlooms & experimenting with hundreds of varieties, season extending, crunchy homesteading and permaculture.