I love Christmas Martinis and Holiday Drinks
This time of the year of adding cheer and coziness, a nice adult drink helps to calm the stress. It’s also wonderful to add these drinks for holiday entertaining, Christmas parties or fun family gatherings.
Wrapping presents into the night?
Enjoy a Christmas martini
3 hours buying Christmas presents?
Try a Holiday drink.
When entertaining guests these drinks will bring so many wonderful holiday memories & cheer!
I like to add some Christmas diffuser blends in too to create a great holiday atmosphere.
When making holiday drinks common festive themes are
- White drinks to represent snow
- Red to remind us of cranberries and holly
- Green like Christmas trees and holly leaves
- Citrus is in season for the winter months
- Fresh mint, rosemary or citrus peel make pretty garnishes
- Anything with a fun name like ‘the North Pole Cocktail’